Pages

Labels

My image

My image

About

Google Translate

Labels

Labels

back flip Pictures, Images and Photos
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Search This Blog

June 02, 2011

Great Happiness


   Today is the beginning of June and I almost forget that my dream is so close more and more. Yeah, it remains fifty nine days to go I’ll celebrate my great happiness. This year, I’ll visit Saudi Arabia for the second time in my life. I think I am one of the luckiest man in the world that I am able to go there twice within one year. 

   Honestly, I have no interest to go there. My dream city is London not Saudi Arabia. But Allah swt changes it all. Since last November when my father declared that he wanted to bring all his children to Saudi Arabia on last March, he has a plan to bring me on fasting month. I still don’t believe it. But he shows us that he can reach his ambition. As far as I know, many of our neighbors don’t know about it. Most of them guess that my father is ordinary elementary teacher in our village. You know to get much money is almost impossible. Currently, they know that my father is one of rich man in our village. They’ll shock when they know either my parents will go to for fourth time or I go to for second time as a young man. Many of my friend will get surprise also as I don’t tell it to most of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news