Pages

Labels

My image

My image

About

Google Translate

Labels

Labels

back flip Pictures, Images and Photos
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Search This Blog

September 24, 2011

My Great Challenge


Last Ramadhan, I visited Saudi Arabia for my second times for omra. I was so happy due to I was able to go there twice within six months. The leader prayer of haram mosque had inspired me. They are so amazing as they could memorize holy quran and their voice so beautiful and it touched my heart deeply. They are Abdurrahman As Sudays, Maher Al Maiqly, Abdullah Awad Al Jauhany, and Saud Suraim. When I was there, it was Ramadhan moment. We prayed Taraweeh every night and the style of pray was so different. The imam read the quran from Al Baqarah until the last surah An Nass. It was surprised me. Thus, the imam read the verses one by one without mistakes. Oh, I felt shy and sad to Allah swt. I awared and I was embarrassed why I couldn’t memorize it before. Something had whispered me and say, “Dani, before you die, you must memorize and use it into your daily life.” So we spent one month until Syawal finished. Since then, I decided to memorize completed holy quran. That was great moment for me and I was able to memorize 8 surahs, they were Al Adiyat, Asy Syams, Al Lail, Al Bayinnah, Ath Thoriq, Al Ghossiyah, Al Alaq, and Al Qoriah. I realized that holy quran was so important for us to guide us on the right path. It’s one of the biggest goals in my life. Currently, when I return to my country (Indonesia), I go on my destination to complete it. I set for 5 years and 6 month and 13 days. I hope I am able to complete it before my real target as soon as possible. Currently, I am still on last juz of the quran. It’s so tough for me to enter 29th juz. Hahahah. But I have read some books to get the tips and technique and I’ll do the suggestion of the book. Allah, help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news